maanantai 14. maaliskuuta 2011

Problem solved

A few days ago I thoroughly enjoyed a discussion about how to solve many of the world's problems. I think many of the solutions would work if people just would get to the point where they would be willing to do so.

But unfortunately, in real life, it seems it can never happen. It would require everyone in a personal level and national level to be quite a bit less selfish. It would mean that for a while I or my country will have to give up something for the greater good of everyone. I would require everyone thinking every human being has the same value, same rights and same responsibilities. It would require co-operation, good will and radical changes. I doubt it will never happen by us people.

But we can make those small changes in our families, in our neighbourhoods, on our communities, everywhere where we have an input. That way we can at least make the world a little bit better place to live for someone for a little while. I think that's a good start.

Ei kommentteja: