lauantai 3. syyskuuta 2011

Praying

Recently I've been praying for a friend with a challenge. This made me think of all the other times I've been praying for other people. Often so that they haven't known about it. There have been occassions I have prayed for a very specific things to happen and they have happend exactly as I've asked. Sometimes even some quite big things.


Not mentioning this to say that my prayers work. But it has made me wonder and be grateful for all those people who pray and have prayed for me. I am certain there have been times in my life when I've thought how nicely things work out or how the timing of some things have just been perfect. And it hasn't been just coincidence or the natural course of things, but due to the fact that someone has been praying for me, perhaps very specifically.


I believe that especially the prayers of parents affect our lives very much. Even sometimes when the parents claim they don't believe in God.

Ei kommentteja: