lauantai 23. huhtikuuta 2011

Time for forgiveness

The 5 year-old birthday girl explained today that she likes this certain boy and they'll get married when they're older if they still like each other. I asked "you mean the boy who hit you hard many times with the stick". She said "yes, he said he was sorry and he will never do it again."

I wish it would be always so easy to forgive and forget. (And not talking about domestic violence here, the attitude of "forgive and forget" is not healthy in such a relationship).

I think Easter is a great time to ponder if there's anyone or anything I haven't been able to forgive and then work with that. That's what Easter is about. Christ suffered and died so that we all can be forgiven.

What a great blessing for an imperfect person such as me.

Ei kommentteja: